Sunday, March 22, 2009

Calle Ocho AGAIN!

It is Nicole's last day here so we spent the day walking around doing some last minute thing she wanted to do. First, we got into Calle Ocho to have brunch by finding a bench to sit at in the waiting room...we got lucky! This time I filled my cup full of just sangria fruit...it was so nummy. Nic was happy we got to go back again and is now going to try and find a place like it in Seattle. That might be a challenge? Second, we went to the flea market on 77th, Fairway, and then to Crumbs so Nic could bring back some cupcakes for her boys. Once we got back to my place she got all packed up and I got her into a cab. I was sad to see her go. We had so much fun together. Thanks for coming lady! See pictures

No comments: