Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feels so good

I got in last night and it was so wonderful to see Curtis! As always I was exhausted from the flight and the time difference so I went to bed right when we got home. Poor Curtis....I woke up at 4am all wide eyed and ready to go! Hopefully I can stay up later tonight and be able to sleep past 7am.

First thing when I finally got Curtis up, he wanted his V-Day and birthday gift. I said only if he promises that I would still get more attention then his gift. Curious as to why, he promised anyway with hesitation ;-) So I gave him his gift, iPod Touch, and he loved it! After a few hours he noticed I got the back engraved with a sweet little note. I got another big kiss and hug for that!!! Lovin' it :-)

This is going to be an awesome trip home and I can't wait to see everyone else!!!

No comments: