Curtis sent me flowers and balloons for Valentine's Day and had them delivered to my work. I love them so much!!! I'm the envy of the office :-) The balloons were a bit embarrassing caring them through the building but I think that was his plan ;-) Not quit sure how I'll get them home? Thanks so much baby and I will miss being with you tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Friday, February 13, 2009
V-Day surprise
Curtis sent me flowers and balloons for Valentine's Day and had them delivered to my work. I love them so much!!! I'm the envy of the office :-) The balloons were a bit embarrassing caring them through the building but I think that was his plan ;-) Not quit sure how I'll get them home? Thanks so much baby and I will miss being with you tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment