Last nights play was the best so far this week. Oh man, Fuerza Bruta was crazy, exciting, intense, bizarre, like a rave, and awesome all in one!!!! I've never seen anything like it before! You're standing the whole time while being moved around the room for the performance is all around you but mostly above you. They had loud techno music, water being sprayed, dancing, things flying everywhere, and lots more. The coolest part was a huge see-through plastic the size of the room filled with water right about you. I got a small video of it but it doesn't do it justice.At the end they started spraying water all over everybody while they played killer techno. It was so awesome!!! I had a blast for sure :-) As Curtis said, "right up my alley".
I just realized that this is my 30th show I've seen since I moved here. NICE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment