Today I had brunch with Dawn, Rachel, and Marisa at Calle Ocho. Last night when I suggested going there they were all excited and wanted to go. We ended up being there for almost three hours chatting up a storm. They loved the place and want to make it a ritual every time Dawn is in town. At one point we joked about us being a Sex and the City episode. When we finally left we walked to this cute little spa between 74th & 75th on Columbus called Pinky New York. Dawn and Rachel got mani's while I got a pedi and a 10min message. Girl days are always a blast!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Girl day
Today I had brunch with Dawn, Rachel, and Marisa at Calle Ocho. Last night when I suggested going there they were all excited and wanted to go. We ended up being there for almost three hours chatting up a storm. They loved the place and want to make it a ritual every time Dawn is in town. At one point we joked about us being a Sex and the City episode. When we finally left we walked to this cute little spa between 74th & 75th on Columbus called Pinky New York. Dawn and Rachel got mani's while I got a pedi and a 10min message. Girl days are always a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment