This year Rich and JP have partial season tickets for the NY Rangers. I've wanted to go with them for some time now but tickets are always expensive and hard to get. I finally found a last minute ticket and went to the hockey game down at Madison Square Garden. I even got to sit with Rich and JP for part of the game which was fun. It was an exciting game and the Rangers won 3-1. I'm glad I finally got to go to a game this season. Go Rangers!!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Rangers vs Islanders
This year Rich and JP have partial season tickets for the NY Rangers. I've wanted to go with them for some time now but tickets are always expensive and hard to get. I finally found a last minute ticket and went to the hockey game down at Madison Square Garden. I even got to sit with Rich and JP for part of the game which was fun. It was an exciting game and the Rangers won 3-1. I'm glad I finally got to go to a game this season. Go Rangers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment