YAH!!!!! I can't wait! Now I'm starting to get anxious and just want to be home NOW! Curtis man, are you ready for me? ;-)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm ready!! Except that I still need to get rid of all the pizza boxes, take out the recycle, clean, vacuum, buy some food, get some flowers,cut my hair, shave, clean out the cars, fix the sink, change out the bad electrical plug, change the burned out lightbulbs, do laundry,and plan a weekend getaway. Other than that I'm ready!! Cant wait to see you!!
Oh man Curtis, you are too funny! Just image if I didn't come home as often as I do how much stuff you'd have to do ;-) Can't wait for our weekend getaway! xoxoxo
3 comments:
I'm ready!! Except that I still need to get rid of all the pizza boxes, take out the recycle, clean, vacuum, buy some food, get some flowers,cut my hair, shave, clean out the cars, fix the sink, change out the bad electrical plug, change the burned out lightbulbs, do laundry,and plan a weekend getaway. Other than that I'm ready!! Cant wait to see you!!
Curtis
Curtis, I am dying over here. Get your stuff together dude!! She's on her way!!! LMAO!! Too Funny!!
Oh man Curtis, you are too funny! Just image if I didn't come home as often as I do how much stuff you'd have to do ;-) Can't wait for our weekend getaway! xoxoxo
Post a Comment