Saturday night I went to see Dawn and meet some of her friends (Rachel, Sandra, Marisa, Ron, and Terry) in midtown. We met at Bourbon Street and they were already getting ready for Mardi Gras. They had an awesome live band playing while walking throughout the restaurant and the beads were everywhere. It was lots of fun! Later we went to dinner at Puttanesca and the food was fantastic. I had a fun night and Dawn's friends were really nice!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Dawn back in town
Saturday night I went to see Dawn and meet some of her friends (Rachel, Sandra, Marisa, Ron, and Terry) in midtown. We met at Bourbon Street and they were already getting ready for Mardi Gras. They had an awesome live band playing while walking throughout the restaurant and the beads were everywhere. It was lots of fun! Later we went to dinner at Puttanesca and the food was fantastic. I had a fun night and Dawn's friends were really nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment