About 4hours after Curtis left my buzzer from downstairs went off and I thought someone had buzzed the wrong apt number but when I answered it, it was Curtis!!! I heard "Looking for a place to stay for the night" and I couldn't believe it. I felt bad and excited all at the same time. Poor Curtis, he missed his flight but that means I get to be with him for one more night!!!!! YIPPY!!! I'm so happy right now I can hardly stand it. I'm now making us dinner and were drinking some wine. What a fantastic surprise, well at least for me. ;-)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
YAAHHHHH!!!!! oh no...sorry
About 4hours after Curtis left my buzzer from downstairs went off and I thought someone had buzzed the wrong apt number but when I answered it, it was Curtis!!! I heard "Looking for a place to stay for the night" and I couldn't believe it. I felt bad and excited all at the same time. Poor Curtis, he missed his flight but that means I get to be with him for one more night!!!!! YIPPY!!! I'm so happy right now I can hardly stand it. I'm now making us dinner and were drinking some wine. What a fantastic surprise, well at least for me. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
darn the luck ;)
Post a Comment