Tuesday night I met JP, Michelle, Anne and her friends Charlie and UK Ray at Sandobe Sushi on 11th st and 1st ave for all you can eat sushi and sake for only $30. This place was awesome! We had a great time. I met UK Ray for the first time tonight but had met his wife a few months ago. They are a great couple. I hadn't hung out with Anne aside from dodgeball in a long time and it was a lot of fun. I'm glad I went See picturesWednesday, October 22, 2008
All you can eat Sushi and Sake
Tuesday night I met JP, Michelle, Anne and her friends Charlie and UK Ray at Sandobe Sushi on 11th st and 1st ave for all you can eat sushi and sake for only $30. This place was awesome! We had a great time. I met UK Ray for the first time tonight but had met his wife a few months ago. They are a great couple. I hadn't hung out with Anne aside from dodgeball in a long time and it was a lot of fun. I'm glad I went See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment