On Monday we slept in and relaxed all morning. I made biscuits and gravy and we watched a couple of movies. We didn't leave the house until 4pm when we decided we were hungry again. I finally took Curtis to Rosa Mexicana for the nummy guacamole dip and dinner. Curtis left there stuffed and satisfied. Then we stopped off at B & H to get a webcam for the mac and a multi card reader. I wanted Curtis to see this place for it is pretty cool. Once we got home we watched a few of our shows together and then went to bed. Today was like old times, just hanging out and doing whatever we want! ;-) Curtis is my special man and we have so much fun together no matter what we do. Love you baby!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Just being together
On Monday we slept in and relaxed all morning. I made biscuits and gravy and we watched a couple of movies. We didn't leave the house until 4pm when we decided we were hungry again. I finally took Curtis to Rosa Mexicana for the nummy guacamole dip and dinner. Curtis left there stuffed and satisfied. Then we stopped off at B & H to get a webcam for the mac and a multi card reader. I wanted Curtis to see this place for it is pretty cool. Once we got home we watched a few of our shows together and then went to bed. Today was like old times, just hanging out and doing whatever we want! ;-) Curtis is my special man and we have so much fun together no matter what we do. Love you baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment