Sunday morning Curtis and I got up at 8am to meet up with some of my Seahawk buddies at Port Authority to take the 10am bus over to Meadowland for the football game. We were all pumped up and ready for the game. Once we got there we noticed a massive parking lot that was designated for tailgating. It was AWESOME!!! Curtis and I were jealous that we don't have something like this in Seattle. We met a bunch of Seattle fans and hung out with the Giants Road Crew. Best tailgating EVER!!!Just after kick off Curtis and I got into the stadium and in our seats which were awesome. We were six rows back from the end zone and slightly to the left. Most everyone around us wasn't too bad either, just the normal booing. It was a horrible game though, we lost bad with not even one touchdown. Its no fun watching your team loose but Curtis and I enjoyed just being together and had a good time regardless.
After the game we met back up with Dawn, Brian, Ryan, and Zach. We decided to take a limo back into the city instead of waiting in the long bus line. It was expensive ($30 a piece) but definitely worth it. The limo driver dropped us all off at the Redemption Bar and we watched some more football before heading home. Curtis and I were actually in bed by 8pm....It was a fun day! See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment