Saturday, October 25, 2008

New nickname

When I moved here everyone on the dodgeball team had a nickname given to them by Laura. She moved shortly after I started playing dodgeball and was never giving a nickname(which I didn't mind at all). They always try to come up with something without Laura's help but nothing sticks. Last night though I somehow seemed to get a new silly nickname..compliments of Charlie. He is know for giving long, drawn out, ridiculous nicknames too. It first started when Charlie got confused and couldn't remember if my name was Julie or Jamie. Anne then started calling me Jamie just to mess with him. Later Charlie found out my middle name was Lynn so it then became Jamie Lynn Spears. I was not excited to have Spears as a nickname and told him that so he then added Federline to it. So my new nickname became Jamie Lynn Spears Federline, AKA "J-Fed". I'm afraid this one might stick.

No comments: