We did much better this week at dodgeball and split our games. Only bad thing was poor Keith got hit in the eye with the ball and he is going to have a bad shinner on Friday. Afterward we went to Aces and Eights and had a fun night playing beer pong and flip cup. I'm glad I have one night a week to hang out with friends. Other then that I really haven't been doing much. Money is tight right now so its hard to plan things. Hopefully this weekend I can do something fun. See pictures
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fun dodgeball weekend
We did much better this week at dodgeball and split our games. Only bad thing was poor Keith got hit in the eye with the ball and he is going to have a bad shinner on Friday. Afterward we went to Aces and Eights and had a fun night playing beer pong and flip cup. I'm glad I have one night a week to hang out with friends. Other then that I really haven't been doing much. Money is tight right now so its hard to plan things. Hopefully this weekend I can do something fun. See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment