Months ago when I came back from a long trip to Seattle I noticed that my mirror by the front door was cracked. Jane said I had ghosts and I laughed. Then yesterday I noticed it had cracked again. It is very strange and I wonder why it keeps cracking. I bought it at flea market when I first moved here so it would be hard to replace. I hope the glass doesn't eventually fall out. I wonder if I should take it down?
Saturday, January 31, 2009
My mirror
Months ago when I came back from a long trip to Seattle I noticed that my mirror by the front door was cracked. Jane said I had ghosts and I laughed. Then yesterday I noticed it had cracked again. It is very strange and I wonder why it keeps cracking. I bought it at flea market when I first moved here so it would be hard to replace. I hope the glass doesn't eventually fall out. I wonder if I should take it down?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummmm....POO. You know what I think you should do.
HAUNTED GIRL!!!!
hmm...I'd start looking for a replacement and take it down once you have one. Probably a warped mirror in a straight frame. =)
Post a Comment