Around 1pm on Saturday I got a call from Mish saying that she had an extra ticket to The Little Mermaid and wanted to know if I could go. The show started at 2pm so I had 5min to get ready and head to Times Square but of course I was in! It was a family event and I got to see Mish and her kids again plus meet her brother and family. I was surprised how much of the play I remembered from watching the movie as a kid. My favorite part was the Chef Louie's Song, hilarious! The costumes were elaberate and the octopus Ursula was done really well. Fun times....I always love going to shows!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
The Little Mermaid
Around 1pm on Saturday I got a call from Mish saying that she had an extra ticket to The Little Mermaid and wanted to know if I could go. The show started at 2pm so I had 5min to get ready and head to Times Square but of course I was in! It was a family event and I got to see Mish and her kids again plus meet her brother and family. I was surprised how much of the play I remembered from watching the movie as a kid. My favorite part was the Chef Louie's Song, hilarious! The costumes were elaberate and the octopus Ursula was done really well. Fun times....I always love going to shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment