Saturday, January 3, 2009

Montauk NY

Friday morning Curtis and I met Michelle and her brother for breakfast at Cafe Eighty Two. Not the best food but we had a good time. Soon after Curtis and I rented a car for the weekend to take a drive to Montauk NY. On our way there we got to pass through the Hamptons and other places in long island that I hear people talking about. It was cool to get to see more of NY besides just Manhattan. Once in Montauk we drove to the farthest point on the island to see the view and the lighthouse. It was gorgeous there but really cold and snowing a bit. By the time we left it was already dark so we went to find a cheap hotel. That night we stayed at the Sail Inn and did a 500 piece puzzle that we bought earlier in town. I love road trips! pictures

No comments: