
Friday was my last day at work in the Redmond office, I really enjoyed working there for a week and seeing everyone...I miss pets at work too! :-) After work I rushed home to get ready for all the kids coming over to Auntie's house to spend the night. They were all so excited and I think I was even more excited! We played, made fun shaped pizza's, watched 101 Dalmatians, ate Sundae's, and tried to get them to go to bed...that was a chore. I had such a fun time with them and honestly I couldn't have done it without my Mommy there...still don't know how she raised 4 kids, she is AMAZING! I finally got them to sleep around 11:30pm and had to get up at 5am for my flight back to NY. What an awesome trip home but now I'm so exhausted. Need to relax and get ready for the Derby :-) See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment