Sunday morning Allie, Jaci, Michele, Krista, Anne and her cousin, and I walked in the MS Walk for Anne's mom who has ms. We met at South Street Seaport for the race which started at 11am.
It was 6 miles long from downtown Manhattan, across the Brooklyn bridge, through Brooklyn Heights, back over the Brooklyn bridge, and through Wall street to the finish. (click on the map to see our route) Our team name was Team Mean Jean. Anne's sister Kate made t-shirts for the walk and Jean herself autographed them, they were awesome! After we finished the walk, Anne pulls out a letter from her mom telling us how much she appreciated us walking for her. We were all teary eyed by the end of the letter. Then some of us went and had lunch nearby and now I'm home tired and ready to relax from the weekend. See picturesOnly four more day's til I come home and I can hardly wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment