Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun day with Curtis

(lunch at south fork river -- Snoqualmie Falls)

Sunday morning Curtis and I got up and headed east. I have been missing nature since I moved to NY so Curtis said he would take me to the hills. We decided to go shooting up past North Bend. We stopped on our way there and had lunch on the south fork river. That was so gorgeous and peaceful! And the fresh air, it's amazing, I forgot how nice the air is here and I wish I could take some home to NY. On our way up the hill to go shooting, there was a lot more snow then we had thought and we ran into a truck stuck in the snow. Curtis tried to get him out but the jeep wasn't heavy enough to pull him out. A couple more trucks came along and we finally got him out. So, we had to turn around and no skeet shooting for us. On our way back home we stopped off at Snoqualmie Falls and drove all around through the trees and nature! Curtis and I had such a great time together, I love Seattle and miss the fresh air and green trees so much. See pictures

No comments: