
Last night I went to see a Rangers game at MSG, what a blast that was. The crowd was fun and I even enjoyed going by myself. I got to MSG about 20min before the game and just walked around looking for a cheap ticket. At first I didn't think I was going to get in for $40 or less, but at the last minute some old guy sold me a ticket for $40! When I got to my seat I found out the guy sold his extra ticket for only $20.....oh well. The face value of the ticket was $46 so I still got a deal. The guy next to me was very nice and I found out that he likes techno and fishing. He told me a good place to go fishing when I want to get away from the city, good info! Rangers won in OT, check out the crowd in the video. What a fun night, I might be a Rangers fan now :-) Also, see pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment