skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
joobielinders
my new york adventures
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Curtis' softball team
Team T. Yorozu played last night and I kept score. It was fun to watch them play softball, to be outside, and see everyone again. I'm so excited for volleyball tonight!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Link to Seattle blog
joobielinders.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(119)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(26)
▼
2008
(284)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(29)
▼
April
(23)
Getting ready for the Derby
Showing Mike Gee NYC
Slumber party
Special time with Curtis
Volleyball, Softball, and kids!
Curtis' softball team
Enjoying the kids
Extended my trip!
Dinner at Red Robin
Fun day with Curtis
Classics
Zoo with the family
13 hours and I'm HOME!
The Opera
MS Walk
Sarika's party
Wizbeth's birthday
Mets Game
I love being pampered
Finally, I can breathe
Miserable!
Getting sick
Go Rangers!!!
►
March
(22)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(4)
►
December
(4)
2009 Schedule
Go Hawks!
All my photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
joobielinders
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Friends
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment