Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting sick

Last night I went to see a movie and dinner with Danielle. We went and saw Step Up 2 (we both loved the first one) and had the best pizza ever at Bella Vita Pizzeria! Funny enough, we have the exact taste in movies, it's pretty funny!

On my way home I started to not feel good. I went straight to bed. When I got up this morning I was totally sick with a cold. My head was pounding and my nose stuffy. I made it into work because I have way too much work to do but if I'm worse tomorrow I might have to use a sick day. I just hope I can get rid of this cold before I go home, that would be so sad if I were sick in Seattle :-(

1 comment:

Tiana said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Did you get to be a part of the NKOTB Mania over there? LOL!

Miss ya!

Tiana