I forgot to tell everyone about my awesome rat experience.
When Curtis was here I told him I would show him the place where I see rats all the time. Soooo, we get to 59 Columbus Circle and of course we see about 5 rats. As we are watching them a big rat came from down on the tracks and headed toward the group of rats on the platform and stops. Then another big rat from the group walks out to him and they both lift a leg in the curled position and then stare eachother down. Then they charge eachother and go at it and then the looser starts running away and the other chased him down. It was awesome, but then I turn around and I just realized that we just missed our sub......oh well, seeing the rat fight was worth it. Gotta love subway rats :-) Curtis got a good show!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Roobins, I can hardly believe you saw a rat fight! I still think you ought to sneak in an air pistol and help out the NY city rat population problem. You're a great shot, too. And it wouldn't cost you money for an arcade. What do ya think?
Love ya,
Pa
Post a Comment