Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter


For Easter Will, Krista, and Wyatt had us(Drew, Laura, Anne, Michele, Allie, Jaci, Sam, Stokes, and myself) over to their house in Brooklyn for an Easter brunch and an egg hunt in the park. What a wonderful day it was, the sun was out and I got to hang out with my NY family :-) Krista cooked an amazing bunch and we all stuffed ourselves. Then she brings out a cake, cup cakes, strawberries, blueberries, and cookies. We all felt spoiled. Besides cooking at home for myself this was the first home cooked meal I've had since I left home, what a treat that was! See pictures

I missed not being home with my family and doing the egg hunt with my nieces and nephews. I am having a hard time waiting 25 day's before I get to go home and see everyone.....I was very sad at times today and I tried hard not to cry, but failed once I got home and got to talk to whole family. I miss everyone and being an auntie on a regular basis more than ever!!! :-(

No comments: