
I got to enjoy one more night with Drew and Laura. After work I met them at Iridium Jazz Club to go see Les Paul and his trio. They were awesome! (watch a video) Les Paul is now 92yrs old and actually didn't play that much but he would talk between songs and he was hilarious!!! Half way through the show he brought up on stage a guy to play the fiddle, he was fun to watch. Then the fiddle player brings out his 10yr old daughter to play the fiddle with him, she was amazing....we were all floored. I bet she will be a star one day, I wish I could remember her name. After the show we headed down to Whiskey River to meet Anne, JP, Michele, and Rich. We had a fun night and it was sad to finally say goodbye to Drew and Laura. I going to miss them so much! See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment