Sunday, March 30, 2008
Hookah Bar
Friday after work I found an awesome Thai place by work called Pongsri Thai. I am definitely going there again! Then I went to meet Danielle (a friend from work) to go see a movie, Stop-Loss. The movie had lots of eye candy, but a heavy film....we felt like we should go see a chick flick just to brighten our mood. It was a very political movie about the war in Iraq but I learned what stop-loss meant. I would recommend seeing it. After the movie we walked around the city for a bit and ended up at a hookah bar in Times Square called Rendez Vous. What a blast we had. They had excellent music and the atmosphere was fun. We ordered a cheery hookah and just enjoyed hanging out, listening to the music, and people watching. See the hookah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, you know you are from Renton when you have to google hookah. Squishes, C & J
Post a Comment