After Anne and I went to the play we stopped for dinner at Pigalle. Dinner was good, but then we had lemon cheesecake for desert. WOW!!! Now I know what all the fuss is over NY cheesecake, I'm in love and I want more and more and more!
We then met Jaci and her sister at Bar 515. What a fun place, they played 80's music with their music videos for most of the night. Anne and I were dancing and singing all night, we had a blast! I definitely want to go there again. Enjoy the funny video of us singing Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody and see pictures.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jules - That is totally hysterical. I want to go there so bad. :) Looks like you are having tons of fun.
Thanks for the text message while dancing it up. Can't wait to check this cool place out. Squishes. C & J
Post a Comment