Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun filled friend's weekend

This weekend was busy hanging out with friends. Friday night I went with Anne, Laura, and Michele to a comedy club at Comix. The show had about 10 comedians, some were really funny and some not so much. Then we went back to Anne's house on 1st and 3rd to watch Dumb and Dumber and hang out, we had a fun night. JP and Sam joined us later.

Saturday (I slept in til noon) I met Steve for breakfast at Freds on 83rd and Amsterdam. It was awesome, could be my new favorite brunch place. We then went to the American Museum of Natural History. It was okay....not very impressed, but I don't normally enjoy museums. My best part was the H2O exhibit, but we had to pay for that. We then went to the a lazer show called Sonic Vision in the Rose Center part of the museum. (inside the big dome) That was cool, our seats even vibrated! Steve and I were hungry and stopped in this Chinese place called Silk Road on 81st and Amsterdam. It was good food and they served free wine the whole meal! After dinner I said goodnight to Steve and headed to JP's house on 1st and 20th for some cards. We ended up playing Hearts til 4am, Anne and I tied at 99 points. We all finally fell asleep on couches and other random places in the house around 5:30am. We had a good time!

Sunday we all finally got up around noon and went to breakfast. I was so very tired! I said my goodbye's and headed home to meet Elizabeth. I showed her my place, which she loved, and then we went to Zabar's and Fairway to do some grocery shopping (never again on a Sunday, it was PACKED). On our way home I saw some rain boots that were on sales, and of course I needed some, so I bought them. :-) I sort of hope it rains tomorrow so I can wear them, hee hee! Now I'm home and ready to get some rest and then go to bed early. What another busy and fun weekend.

No comments: