
Curtis got here Wednesday night at midnight and it was so good to see him! In the morning I made him breakfast and then took him to my work for a tour. We also went to the Top of the Rock, it was sunny and gorgeous up there but so cold (16-20 with bad winds).
We then headed to dodgeball and I was excited for Curtis to meet everyone. He enjoyed watching but thought the games were really short and we should play more...I agree.
After we finished playing dodgeball we had are normal pizza slice on the way to Aces and Eights to finish the night off. We had a good time playing beer pong and flip cup, Curtis was good!!! It is so good to have Curtis here, I have missed him so much...I already wish he didn't have to leave but we still have three more days of fun left :-) See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment