Wow, what a trip. I'm totally exhausted today. I didn't get home until midnight and finally went to bed at 2am. This morning came way too early. I did so much while I was home.
Friday - flew in at 9pm, hung out with Curtis til we were too tired to talk anymore and then went right to bed.
Saturday - slept in, Curtis made me breakfast and we hung out all afternoon; dinner with Trisha, Jessica, Eddie, and Curtis at Claim Jumpers to discuss her new logo; welcome home drinks at Classics with Curtis, Kelly Nick, Jen, Scott, Jolie, Candy, and Kellen.
Sunday - Mariner's Fan fest with Curtis at Safeco field (had tour of locker room, dugout, interview room, suites, and walked the bases) ; dinner with Curtis, mom, dad, and Sheila at Red Robin; visited my grandma in DesMoines.
Monday - work; went to see Candy, Kellen, and Jase(he is getting so big); dinner and drinks with Jen and Wormy at Doofer's.
Tuesday - got 2007 tax info ready; ran errands; work (noon to 9pm)
Wednesday - work; checked into Marriott Residence Inn; drinks and dinner with East Coast colleagues at Matador.
Thursday - work; editorial dinner at Red Hook; drinks at Palmer's
Friday - work; all company dinner at Ponti Grill
Saturday - had breakfast at Barbie's, played with kids and then tucked in Mia and Hugo for naps; shopping with Lisa and Barbie to Nordstrom's, Nordstrom's Rack, and IKEA; then hung out at Lisa's, played with kids and then tucked Evan and Lily in for bed.
Sunday - breakfast with Curtis; super bowl party; watched LOST with Curtis and Sheila
Monday - packed; out to lunch with Claudia; flew home
It was a fun filled packed trip and I can't wait to go home to get some sleep tonight! It was awesome to see you all, love you and miss you already!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment