skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
joobielinders
my new york adventures
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
TECHTONIK, the new wave
Are you ready the for the wave of dance, I know I sure am! It is all over Europe right now and soon to be here :-) I keep listening to beginning of Clip 1 over and over again, I LOVE IT!!!
Clip 1
is my favorite and then
Clip 2
2 comments:
lilminnow
said...
I forsee a lot of black eyes! He-he!!
February 19, 2008 at 6:40 PM
joobielinders
said...
no kidding, lmao!!!
February 20, 2008 at 6:35 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Link to Seattle blog
joobielinders.blogspot.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(119)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(26)
▼
2008
(284)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
▼
February
(23)
My building
Yahhh!!! Curtis is here :-)
I saw Meredith Vieira from TODAY show
1 day, 15 hrs, 2 min, 23 sec, and counting!
Dodgeball Week 5
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rock Climbing!
TECHTONIK, the new wave
Hoedown Birthday Party!!!
Mamma Mia
Good food after work
Happy Valentines!!!
Weather in NY
Celebrity sightings
Last day with Poo
New Green Tea Set
Day three with Poo
Day two with Poo
First day with Miss Poo
My first visitor!
Busy but fun trip home to Seattle
Super Bowl XLII Sunday
Editorial dinner
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(4)
►
December
(4)
2009 Schedule
Go Hawks!
All my photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
joobielinders
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Friends
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
About Me
View my complete profile
2 comments:
I forsee a lot of black eyes! He-he!!
no kidding, lmao!!!
Post a Comment