Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day three with Poo


We started off the day a bit slow from last night but managed to get some coffee and head to the flee market on 77th and Columbus. We looked around for a bit and then headed to the Circle Line to catch a cruise that would take us around the island. We had a tour guide that was awesome, he called himself the silver fox with dancing green eyes. He made the three hour tour fun and the time went by really fast. I gave him a tip when we got off. The weather turned horrible, windy and snowy...so Jane and I hoped in a cab and headed to Zabar's on 80th and Broadway. This place was amazing!!! It was like a Trader Joes but times ten! Upstairs to the food area was all the kitchen gadgets you could want. Jane and I were in heaven. We bought food for dinner tonight, a water filter for my fridge and probably watch some TV and then off to bed to go to work tomorrow. :-( I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but oh well. At least Jane has one more night here. See all the fun picture.

No comments: