
Floyd(NBC technology dude) gave me this clock when he saw my I LOVE LUCY lunch pail. I was so excited when he brought it to me that I put it next to my desk at work. The best part about the clock is that it plays a tune or a phrase of Lucy ever hour on the hour! Happy Valentines to me :-)
4 comments:
Jules - What a blogger you are. :) I am LOVING reading everything that you are doing. I am so proud of you. Hopefully we can catch up next time you are in town. Miss you lots.
I'm glad you are enjoying it. It is a fun way to journal for me. I will be back in May around the 17th, so we will for sure have to get together. Miss you and take care!
Happy Valentine's Day Miss Julie. Sending you HUGE Squishes!! C & J
The gift of Lucy...perfect for you Jules! I'll never forget Vegas. LOL.
Keep the blogs coming, love reading them everyday!
Peg Stone
Post a Comment