My dad, Lisa, and I flew in on Thursday night and have been moving all weekend. So many little things to do. Lisa has decorated my place so it looks like I have been living there for months and Dad has installed a deadbolt, chain, vertical blinds, and many screws(the walls are cement) in the wall upon Lisa request. The list goes on and on with all they have done. I couldn't have done this without them, they have been WONDERFUL!!!! Plus, we are the three ADHD's in the family and are having a blast! hee hee!!!! Lisa wont let me put up any pictures for you until it is all finished to her liking :-) surprise, surprise...it is looking so cute and I can't wait for my first visitor!
Today is my first day at work and I'm absolutely exhausted. I told Dad and Lisa they had to stop working on the apt. and go see the city today. After work we are going to the Empire State Building and out to dinner before we head home to finish hanging and decorating. Hopefully I will have internet hooked up tonight and I will post some pictures.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh, I'm so excited to see pics. Nice to talk to you today. Hope you get a good nights rest. We love and miss our Jules!!! Nighty-night.
Post a Comment