We then went to Times Square for dinner and ended up going to Hawaiian Tropic Zone (Brian's idea). I called Curtis to laugh about where I was for dinner and Curtis went to their site and found that they have a Live video cam. I found the camera outside (cam 2) and blew him a kiss! That was fun :-) After we ate dinner, they brought out those old viewfinders with picture of all the deserts. It was so cool that we had to get desert! My desert was called David Burke's Cheesecake Lollipops. It was AWESOME! We had a good night and I crashed hard when I got home. Most of the pictures turned out blurry, but my flickr has a couple more pics that turned out.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Battery Park City & Financial District
Brian Law (from Redmond office) and I walked around downtown last night to site see. We saw the World Trade Center memorial site, Wall street, Museum of American Financial History, World Financial Center, Statue of Liberty (from a distant), Trinity church, North and South Cove, and Bowling Green with the famous bull. They were all very cool places to see. It was very interesting to see what they are going to do with Ground Zero, the new building and a very nice memorial.
We then went to Times Square for dinner and ended up going to Hawaiian Tropic Zone (Brian's idea). I called Curtis to laugh about where I was for dinner and Curtis went to their site and found that they have a Live video cam. I found the camera outside (cam 2) and blew him a kiss! That was fun :-) After we ate dinner, they brought out those old viewfinders with picture of all the deserts. It was so cool that we had to get desert! My desert was called David Burke's Cheesecake Lollipops. It was AWESOME! We had a good night and I crashed hard when I got home. Most of the pictures turned out blurry, but my flickr has a couple more pics that turned out.
We then went to Times Square for dinner and ended up going to Hawaiian Tropic Zone (Brian's idea). I called Curtis to laugh about where I was for dinner and Curtis went to their site and found that they have a Live video cam. I found the camera outside (cam 2) and blew him a kiss! That was fun :-) After we ate dinner, they brought out those old viewfinders with picture of all the deserts. It was so cool that we had to get desert! My desert was called David Burke's Cheesecake Lollipops. It was AWESOME! We had a good night and I crashed hard when I got home. Most of the pictures turned out blurry, but my flickr has a couple more pics that turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That dessert looks cool!!! I have a blog now on here. You will have to check me out....
I hope everything is going well for you. Keep in touch Julie.
Tiana
Man, it looks like you are having fun!!
Post a Comment