Monday, January 28, 2008

Mariner's Fan Fest


On Sunday Curtis and I went to Safeco field for the Mariner's Fan Fest. We got to walk the bases, see the locker room, go in the interview room, see the club area (i would love to do that one day), and sit right behind home plate. We had a blast just hanging out together. I've missed having my best friend around.

We then went to meet my parents and Sheila for dinner at Red Robin. It was so good to them and I can't wait to see the rest of the family. Lily and Mia are both sick with a fever, so hopefully they will be better soon. We then went and saw my Grandma in DesMoines. She is doing much better and it was good to hang out and be able to have a conversation with her. You could tell she was happy that I came to see her.

No comments: