Thursday, January 10, 2008

All settled in

This morning daddy left for Montana and my apt. is officially all finished. Daddy worked so hard to get me settled and safe and I'm so thankful for him. I'm going to miss having him here, he really helped me figure things out around my neighborhood and made me feel safe. I have the best daddy ever!!!! I love you so much daddy :-)

It hit me on the way to work this morning that this is my new home. It feels weird but I'm excited. I miss having Curtis here to share it with. I feel like today is the first day of my new adventures in the big apple. Tonight I am meeting up with my new dodge ball team. It wont take the place of volleyball, but it should be a blast!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Your place looks great! I'm glad to hear you are doing dodgeball...instant friends! I'm so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

I agree. You have the best daddy ever. Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

I'm bustin' with pride. What a family I have! Gramsie

Anonymous said...

I love all the decor! You three did a fantastic job. I can't wait until I can see it in person and see you in person. Love you, Jules. Mommy

Anonymous said...

Roobins, Well, after reading your comments I cried yet again. You're such an awesome daughter and I'll always treasure the time I had with you (& Lisa). There'll be many phone calls in the future and visits, too, I'm sure. Love, Pa