Thursday, December 20, 2007

I GOT THE STUDIO!!!


I got a call on Tuesday morning saying that I got the place. Yah!!!!!! Curtis and I got up and took a cab to look at my new place and to sign papers. The girl that is living there now is moving out this weekend but she let me take some pictures. Once we had finished up all the paper work, Curtis and I had just enough time to get to the airport. Finally, the stress of finding the place is gone. It felt much better to leave NY having a place. It was well worth it to stay the extra day. To see more pictures click here.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wow!!!! It is beautiful! I love it...what a view. I am so excited for you.

Kori Antuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kori Antuna said...

Jules - That is sooo awesome! Looks like a great place. And what a perfect location. You are going to have such a great time. :O