Monday, December 17, 2007

CRAZY house hunting

Curtis and I flew in on Friday night and started looking for places on my own without a broker on Saturday morning. After only finding four places with only one call back, i realized i needed a broker if i wanted to find a place before i leave. Spent all Sunday and Monday looking. At 2:30pm on Monday we still hadn't found a place and we needed to leave for the airport. I knew i needed to stay longer to look at more places, so i called my boss to make sure it was alright. Curtis left for the airport; Sharon (my broker) and i went back to her office to see if anything else had dropped on the listings. One had, but someone else was also on there way to see it. We hopped into a cab and got there right after the other guy had already seen it. We went up to the 15th floor studio to check it out and it was AWESOME!!!!! it was the best one we had seen all weekend. It had doorman, laundry in building, walk-in closet, over looks the west side, full kitchen, full bathroom, and room enough for a bed and couch. We went back down to the office, and they said the other guy liked it but he would let them know in the morning. I told them i liked it and wanted it. I gave them all my info to get the process going and hopefully mine goes through before that guy, and it's MINE! I really hope i get this place because it is really hard to find a good place.(in a weekend that is) more to come...

No comments: